Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I cannot get jelly crush to connect to Facebook...I am connected to the Internet and everything else works on my iPad...I have reset and updated software to no avail
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
We are currently experiencing an issue with a server which prevents you from connecting your game to Facebook.
Thank you for your patience until the issue is resolved.
Hi Sarah,We are currently experiencing an issue with a server which prevents you from connecting your game to Facebook.Thank you for your patience until the issue is resolved.
Hi Gail,i had the same problem, then I discovered my daughter had signed into facebook through safari and hadn't logged out, so I searched for facebook on safari, logged her out, logged out of my facebook and jelly saga,then relogged into both, it now works.hope this helps!!jo
Hi Gail,
i had the same problem, then I discovered my daughter had signed into facebook through safari and hadn't logged out, so I searched for facebook on safari, logged her out, logged out of my facebook and jelly saga,then relogged into both, it now works.
hope this helps!!
jo