🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly crush will not connect to Facebook

Options
Sarah_Routledge
Sarah_Routledge Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot get jelly crush to connect to Facebook...I am connected to the Internet and everything else works on my iPad...I have reset and updated software to no avail

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sarah,

We are currently experiencing an issue with a server which prevents you from connecting your game to Facebook.

Thank you for your patience until the issue is resolved.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sarah,

We are currently experiencing an issue with a server which prevents you from connecting your game to Facebook.

• Jonathan_Howard
    Jonathan_Howard Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2016
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Is there a time frame as to when this problem will be resolved?
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Hi Jonathan, it is currently too early to give an estimate but we have located the issue and are working on getting the server back online as fast as possible.
  • Kelly_C
    Kelly_C Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Thank you
  • Stacey-2
    Stacey-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Is there an updated time frame now that you have located the issue??
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Sarah,

The server issue has been solved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
  • Jo_Mallon
    Jo_Mallon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sarah,

i had this problem, but once fixed i had lost all my boosts etc, Why?
  • Jo_Bretherton
    Jo_Bretherton Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi Gail,

i had the same problem, then I discovered my daughter had signed into facebook through safari and hadn't logged out, so I searched for facebook on safari, logged her out, logged out of my facebook and jelly saga,then relogged into both, it now works.

hope this helps!!

jo

• Jason_Vallad
    Jason_Vallad Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sarah,

Whatever you did, it didn't work...my will still not connect to this day and I have tried everything! My candy crush soda connected right away but jelly will not
  • Wendy_Keller
    Wendy_Keller Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gail,

i had the same problem, then I discovered my daughter had signed into facebook through safari and hadn't logged out, so I searched for facebook on safari, logged her out, logged out of my facebook and jelly saga,then relogged into both, it now works.

hope this helps!!

jo

Your answer solved my problem as well, which was not even close to the above problem! Thank you for posting!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?