Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I started out with 50 gold bars. I have now lost 18 which I did not use..... Why is this happening? Do they expire?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mikeag76,
Sorry to hear you've had an issue with your Gold Bars. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can investigate further.
They don't expire. I have accidentally used 18 of mine in two separate goes. Both times I made the mistake of clicking on continue at the end of the level instead of closing out to start over. Each time you do this you pay 9 gold bars for 5 extra moves. I didn't mean to do it as both times I was far from finishing. Have to be more careful.