🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I down load to windows 10 try to connect to facebook it will not connect. please help

Caryn_Merritt
Caryn_Merritt Posts: 19 Level 2

Need help to connect to my facebook for jelly saga. I purchase through windows 10 app store on my PC for free. It installed but will not connect to my facebook it freezes up. Please help

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Caryn!

I suggest you start by un-installing the game, reboot your computer then re-install Jelly from the Windows Store.

Please also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. It sounds like an issue with the Internet connection so please check any programs related to Internet security - for instance firewall or proxy settings.

If possible please try to install the app on another computer that is connected to the same Internet signal. If this works then you'll know for sure that is your software setup that causes the issue.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?