🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Pricing changes once I buy more gold bars

Andrea_Harmon
Andrea_Harmon Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm going to start with I don't know why there's a contact us on your page when all you do is send a response telling me no one will read it and directing me here.  I was playing a level on Candy Crush Jelly and it got to a point I was frustrated and decided to buy more turns to beat the level.  The box at the end with the option stayed that it was on sale for 6 gold bars (I only had 5) so I purchased 10 more bars. As soon as my money was taken and I now had 15 bars the box refreshed and the cost jumped to 9 gold bars for the exact same thing,  I had done nothing but purchase the bars and the cost showed 6 bars the entire time I waited for my bar purchase to register so I could click the continue button.  As soon as they showed up the continue box refreshed itself to show a cost of 9 bars.  That seems like very dishonest business practices to me and would like an explanation.  I tried to handle this privately but was told I had to address the issue here.  I understand it's not a large amount of money but it's the principal that's bothering me so much. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

This can happen Andrea. The 'sale' is only a temp thing whilst you're playing the level sometimes. I also know that if you buy one set of extra moves for say 9 gold bars, and you need more in the same level, the next set will cost you say 15. Hey, at least you didn't use the gold bars and then notice. You still have them there :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?