🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lives sent are never received

Options
AntiSane
AntiSane Posts: 4 Newbie

Sending lives works fine in Soda Saga, and not at all in Jelly Saga. My wife and I have sent request for lives, and lives as well, at least daily, as have several of our friends that play.... we are lucky to actually receive 1 or 2 per week.

Also: your platforms below don't list windows as an option... my laptop is not a mobile, I refuse to call it one. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2016
    Options

Yeah since the arrival of Windows 10 the platform list needs to be updated, before that you could only play via Facebook or King.com on windows which is listed on the other hand. I'm guessing you're on W10 right?

• AntiSane
    AntiSane Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yeah since the arrival of Windows 10 the platform list needs to be updated, before that you could only play via Facebook or King.com on windows which is listed on the other hand. I'm guessing you're on W10 right?

Yeah, I should have specified that I was talking about Windows 10....However, the sending and receiving of lives in Jelly Saga is an issue in both the Windows store version and the Android version (I do play both, just play windows version more often).
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Due to the sheer volume of messages and requests being sent globally, there are technical limitations which can result in some messages not reaching their intended target.

This can mean that you might get a notification in Facebook however the message or request itself will not appear in the game. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends, or ask them to try re-sending to you as this can work occasionally.

I hope that this doesn't cause too much inconvenience or impact your enjoyment of our game.

Our Developers will continue to investigate this matter to see whether there are other possible solutions. I can recommend a few troubleshooting steps to take as they have helped to resolve the issue for many players:

On your mobile/tablet:

a. Clear your device cache

b. Force close all apps and restart the device

c. Please check for any updates for your device and the game application

Then on your laptop/PC clear your browser cache, exit the browser and reopen Facebook. You can then try again to see if you can send and receive lives and messages.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?