Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
any help/hints getting pass 114 I'm getting nowhere near getting the 1 puffler it's getting annoying I feel like I don't have enough life's as when I finally find it it moves by that time I only have like 5 life's left which isn't enough
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kezza. Candy Crush Jelly level 114 is tough because you don't have a lot of space to set things up before the blockers are gone. Like you mentioned you usually run out of moves right as the board opens up. The dark purple candies are the key to beating level 114 so always be looking for ways to set up matches with them. On some tries they won't fall right, but if you take your time and look for opportunities you will get a good set up before long. Check out my video to see how I got through it and let me know if you have any more questions. Hope it helps, good luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSr2Mq8PmJQ