Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have passed level 160 twice on candy crush Jelly saga on mobile. When I beat the level it gives me my stars and says "next". When I press it all that happens is it takes me to the "game-board" and there's nowhere else to go..Is that the end?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SagaCrushed1,
Congratulation in having completed all current levels in Candy Crush Jelly Saga! :-)
We're currently putting final touches on the new levels which will be released here in the beginning of March month.
I can't give you the exact date but if you check our Facebook page you'll be the first to know. Our Facebook page is located here: https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushJellySaga
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care