🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Candy Crush Jelly is still crashing on my iPad 2 since updating the app 3 weeks ago.

Options
Lynda_A.
Lynda_A. Posts: 2 Newbie

Right after updating the app almost 3 weeks ago, Jelly Saga started crashing. I sent a question to King.com about it and they directed me here. I have seen countless people on this site with the exact same issue with this game - starting to crash after the update. I've done everything various people have suggested to correct the problem. There's plenty of memory left on the iPad. I closed all other apps, powered down, then restarted the iPad - everything I've seen suggested. At first it would only crash when I'd make a play that would result with a big 'bang', like striped and wrapped candy combo, color bomb play, or a big cascade etc. After the following 2 updates, it now crashes randomly at any time. I cannot get through a single game now without it crashing. My last resort was to delete the game and reinstall, losing my placement (was at level 64), and am now back at level 1 - and the problem is still there. So very frustrating!!! There is clearly a bug affecting iPads. I play the game on my iPhone 5s too. I haven't updated the app on the phone - am afraid to, so it's still working. The common denominator in everyone's complaint is that the crashes began after the update. When it crashes, the screen goes black for about 1 to 2 minutes, then the desktop appears. Tonight after deleting and reinstalling, I tried to play it, and when it crashed, not only did the screen go black, but the apple symbol that you see when shutting down appeared for about 4 minutes. I was afraid something became damaged with the crash, but it finally came back. Can't play the game anymore. I'm so disappointed. I play the original CC and the Soda Saga too and have no issues.they are both up to date and work fine.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?