🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

unable to locate ticket 1505873

Options
Gail_Mills
Gail_Mills Posts: 2 Newbie

hi for some reason I can no longer connect to candy crush jelly through my Ipad, as it keeps trying to log in to my husbands facebook account. He has blocked the app and it still connects to his facebook, I have tried various ways to try to connect, have uninstalled both facebook and candy crush jelly to try to connect. Have deleted my husbands log in details for facebook but still cannot connect it back to my facebook. I have sent you a message already and got this ticket number but cant find the reply.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Gail,

Sounds like you share device. I that case, it´s always crucial to log properly out of the Facebook app as well as to log out of Facebook inside the game app through the settings menu.

If not, then this can happen. By the sounds of it, he still seems to be connected either to his Facebook account in the Facebook app on that iPad, or to his Facebook account in the Candy Crush Jelly Saga app on the iPad.  

Maybe check the spam folder of your email for their reply?

• Jo_Bretherton
    Jo_Bretherton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Gail,i had the same problem, then I discovered my daughter had signed into facebook through safari and hadn't logged out, so I searched for facebook on safari, logged her out, logged out of my facebook and jelly saga,then relogged into both, it now works.hope this helps!!

Jo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?