🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly on Ipad

Options
Kim_Ansett-Olsen
Kim_Ansett-Olsen Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I play Candy Crush Jelly on my Ipad it logs me off in the middle of the game... any fixes that you know of??? I can play it on my android phone just fine... when will I be able to play it on the computer???

Answers

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

If my suggestions doesn't work, please tell what kind of iPad you have(another gamer has this same problem, she has some kind of iPad2) and start a new thread! Please mark as solved if this solves it. :-)

Try this for your iPad tablet:

Make sure that you have saved your progress to either FB or the Kingdom. 

Remove the faulty app by holding your finger down on it's  icon until it flickers and have an X in the corner. Hit the X and approve the complete removal of the app.

Turn off your tablet, keep it off for a "long time". 30 seconds before you power up your iPad again should do it - for sure! 

Install the game again from the AppStore and shit may just not happen any more! Good Luck! :-) 

I have made a short article explaining how to play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on PC/Mac with DIFFERENT desktops and laptops at http://bubble-witch-saga.se/candy-crush-jelly-soda-play-with-windows-or-mac/

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3
    edited April 2016
    Options

If my suggestions doesn't work, please tell what kind of iPad you have(another gamer has this same problem, she has some kind of iPad2) and start a new thread! Please mark as solved if this solves it. :-)

Try this for your iPad tablet:

Make sure that you have saved your progress to either FB or the Kingdom. 

Remove the faulty app by holding your finger down on it's  icon until it flickers and have an X in the corner. Hit the X and approve the complete removal of the app.

Turn off your tablet, keep it off for a "long time". 30 seconds before you power up your iPad again should do it - for sure! 

Install the game again from the AppStore and the crashing may just not happen any more! Good Luck! :-) 

I have made a short article explaining how to play Candy Crush Jelly Saga on PC/Mac with DIFFERENT desktops and laptops at http://bubble-witch-saga.se/candy-crush-jelly-soda-play-with-windows-or-mac/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?