Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
My question was deleted I spent over $20 on gold bars that I DIDNOT RECEIVE I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Please check your King Care message inbox (top right of the screen in your browser or if you are on a mobile device it is located in the menu on the left) as a private message has been sent.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I would like refund on purchase that I have not authorised
I'm am exactly the same i asked for refund and was directed to this page I would like refund on purchase that I have not authorised
I bought things that I didn't receive wath can I do
Hello Kelly,
Could you also please check your King Care message inbox (top right of the screen in your browser or if you are on a mobile device it is located in the menu on the left) as a private message has been sent.
I sent the team an email about the problem and all I got back was setting about an iPhone account. I don't have an iPhone and still don't know if I'm getting my refund.
Google Support Inquiry: Case ID [4-0000000015232]