🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Locked at eind of episodes AND losing lives without using them

ameria90
ameria90 Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting locked at the end of episodes. I don't have friends who play so at first I thought I would continue to the next episode by waiting three days. However that clock never starts and after 3 days of waiting, the clock is still at 3 days before unlocking. For the first few episodes, I have used gold bars. They are all gone now though and I'm NOT going to buy new gold bars so YOU NEED TO FIX THIS (BUG)!

Talking about bugs, when I play and I have used all my remaining lives, I have to wait for a new life. At these moments, I go play another game while I wait. When I come back to the game, I usually have 1, 2 or sometimes even more lives when I come back. So then I start playing again. However, multiple times (nearly always) when I have tried a level and I failed it again ALL of my saved lives are gone and the timer for new lives seems to have re-started at 30 minutes from the point where I started with a new life. This is also a huge dealbreaker for me and it annoys the shit out of me when I'm playing.

So, please fix these things or lose me as a King-player.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?