🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

3 stars level 91 candy crush jelly saga

Gmac
Gmac Posts: 4 Newbie

I have sent a few email to customer services. Last email was that this level would be fixed in the last upgrade. So we could achieve 3 stars. They couldn't even answer my question on what the score was to get 3 stars. So when will this be fixed. As yet, there have been upgrades but this has not been fixed. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If you have passed the level then there should be no concern about your star score. You can continue with the game so in my eyes there's no issue. Well, if there is then I'm sure they have bigger issues to work on. 

• Amy_Noelle
    Amy_Noelle Posts: 2 Newbie

I believe there is a HUGE problem with level 91. I have said it before. I have had a near perfect game with 30 moves left and STILL did not achieve 3-stars. They DO need to fix it. Some of us care about our stars because it adds another level of difficulty to the game. It's not just about passing it. If the stars didn't matter, they wouldn't exist, but they do. King games needs to make the third star attainable. So far there is not one person in my multiple google searches who can show they can achieve 3 stars. At this low of a level, it shouldn't be this difficult to get 3-stars (I'm on level 400). King needs to look into it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?