🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost progress and I cannot see friends on jelly saga

Options
Katie_Beacom
Katie_Beacom Posts: 2 Newbie

Idk what happened but one day after being over level 200 for Sure on jelly saga all my progress was GONE and I can no longer see any of my friends.  I deleted the app and reinstalled many times and nothing has fixed it.  I went through my phone to see if any of my settings have changed and they haven't.  I had to start all over and would really like someone to fix this for me since I had so much progress on this game.  Also figure out where my list of friends went! Thanks 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Katie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely week! :-)

• Katie_Beacom
    Katie_Beacom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm still having this issue and now with another game. What is going on?! 

• CarolynGun
    CarolynGun Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Katie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely week! :-)

I have the same problem. Please send my the fix too... so frustrated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?