🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Still not getting messages and now missing five(5) lives.

Options
Charles_Senior
Charles_Senior Posts: 5 Level 2
Not sure why I type this. I have never received a response from an actual person as it happens with other games. So I'll waste my time and yours and await the usual boring non-informational reply. I receive up to eight(8) messages and when I click on the envelope they magically disappear.Today (5:30 pm my time) having not played since 8:00 pm last night my lives are zero instead of the usual five(5) that are there.I have did as your non-informational messages have said to do and the same two things continue to happen.I'm glad I haven't spent any $ on this game. It would have been a frustrating waste of money.I should well be past level 62 in the weeks I have been playing but due to no five lives and missing messages giving me extra lives, I'm on level 62.This is a good game but it's sad you can't fix this issue that has been happening for such a long, long time according to other players.Signed Disgruntled.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I can see you have asked this question before Charles. 

The thread you were linked to is relevant your question. This has been confirmed many a time by King. 

If the troubleshooting steps don't work then as it says, there isn't much else you can do :) 

• Charles_Senior
    Charles_Senior Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The issue here as in any other game I play on Facebook or on Zynga, if there is an on going issue, the programmers of the game figure it out (later than sooner) so it ceases to be an issue any more or so it happens at a very less frequency. This issue of missing messages and not receiving five lives according to community complaints has been happening for a long, long time since the game's conception. The question is why can't the programmers of the game fix this issue? I was a programmer. I understand this better than most. The programmers should have a fix for this issue. And they evidently don't.

• Suji
    Suji Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If your playing on the app you can just forward the time on your tab to get lives. But I bet King will not like this reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?