Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I just turn on the game and see unlimited life. I never know when it's coming so I never get to make the most of it. Is there a schedule? How can I know?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Again, it's neither of those things. I could turn on right now and just see 37:15 left of unlimited time. Even if I haven't played in days.
It must be when you have won something in the game, an event maybe? Or when you have bought a booster
I haven't purchased anything. Every few days I'll look and see my unlimited time expiring. It's frustrating because if I knew I had it, or had an idea when it would pop up, I would be able to actually use it.
I've never been given them for free. Normally you get them when you make a purchase. Sometimes King offer a promotion so when you buy a gold bar package, you get so many hours of unlimited lives. I've also seen this when you buy a booster so maybe this is why you see them