🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I am on level 470 ish n i connected to Facebook n its taken me back to level one

Options
Me_2_you
Me_2_you Posts: 3 Newbie

I am on level 470ish n i connected to Facebook n its taken me back to level one again I don't want to start again

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- 

Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Me_2_you
    Options

Hi there- 

Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

I carnt see a private message from you
  • Me_2_you
    Options

Hi there- 

Have a lovely week!

Thankyou ive got my levels back thankyou so much. Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you but I've been out. Thanks again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?