🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly , just too difficult.

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

Most of my Group members are ceasing to play Jelly Saga, blockers are far  too think, 1 booster daily just does not help. Unless they spend a lot of money on extra moves and boosters for nearly all levels, they are not achievable for the normal gamer. Even bloggers who do the video's have given up...   Please do something before I have to remove this game from the King help Group.    Anna

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Anna- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thought of all of our loyal players. 

Please let us know if you are stuck on any particular level and we will happily help out :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

It is a general feeling with gamers. Most of the levels with blockers members are just giving up!!   either we need more moves, or reduce the amount of hits that the blockers need to clear, reducing by 1 hit, would still not do it.    This game really needs some more boosters given out to continue.   Thanks for your reply .

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I am sorry that you feel that way. We are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. 

Have a lovely week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?