🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly progress lost after phone reset

Options
albi99
albi99 Posts: 2 Newbie

The "usual" problem: I reset my phone to factory defaults, but did save my progress through Kingdom. That's what I thought :) But after resetting and login to Kingdom (never used facebook connect) it brings me back to level 1. I was on 140, I know, it's not THAT much, but I'd like to get there back :) Tried to log out then log back in. Didn't work. And btw after the login process it says "Disconnected from Facebook". 

What to do now? :)  Thank you in advance

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you check on PC and go to King.com you'll be able to see where your progress was synced at, if it comes up as level one there as well then your game might not have ever been synced.

• albi99
    albi99 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you... I synced both Jelly and "normal" Candy Crush Saga through Kingdom before resetting. Candy Crush Saga works fine, with the exact same level, it's perfect. But with Jelly it's still level one, even on PC. So this is bad news, I guess. I'm sad, because I liked Jelly better :) So syncing is not working every time, I think I have to accept that...

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,407 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

albi99 this may sound a weird solution, but it has worked for me before. Try playing Level one, then reload the game.  I have had this happen a few times with other games when I start to play on a new device. It seems to need you to play before it updates and syncs with your old game. I hope it works for you too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?