🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly Level 91 - PLEASE FIX

Options
linspurdu
linspurdu Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been stuck at this level for months... I won't move on to the next level until I get 3 stars and it's absolutely impossible on this level.  It's very difficult to get even 2 stars.  There must be a glitch as this once happened on a level in Candy Crush Saga and it was eventually fixed.  Please look into this so I can progress forward.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

You forgot to actually say what the glitch was, whats up with the level? 

Did you get 1 star or were you not able to pass the level at all?

• linspurdu
    Options

I don't know what the glitch is.  I've gotten 2 stars but cannot get more. I feel the points are not right for the level as it's impossible to get 3.  If you do a search on this topic, there are others with the same concern.  

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

You've passed the level, why are you concerned with getting the 3rd star. Getting it is pretty challenging as it's the 3rd star, of course it's gonna be super difficult. You have passed the level anyway so you can continue with the game. 

• linspurdu
    edited January 2017
    Options

Thank you for your input but some players like to solve a level with 3 stars before advancing to the next level.  It bumps the challenge of the game up.  So I'll wait until the issue is fixed to continue on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?