Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Every day it's says it will unlock after 2 days 23 hours and 45 minutes. I've been waiting for two weeks now. any help please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing here, I paid to unlock and nothing ever happened. Whomever it is that answers for this help site, just keeps saying the same thing, try again. bla bla bla
Hi Penny- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I can understand your frustration.
Let's get you back on track. I would like to check your account, I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!