Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I still receive lives and requests, but can no longer see their progress compared to mine....??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Could you please visit these pages and run through the troubleshooting steps:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Please let me know how you get on.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello Faye,Thank you for posting.Could you please confirm if you are playing on Facebook or mobile. Please also post a screenshot of your map so that I can look into this for you.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Faye,
Thank you for posting.
Could you please confirm if you are playing on Facebook or mobile. Please also post a screenshot of your map so that I can look into this for you.
I'm playing logged into facebook on mobile and my desktop. Both have lost my friends progress