Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I put a ticket in for lost purchased gold and replied to the email three times with screen shots of my purchase and no help was given?? I want my gold and extra pieces that I purchased??? Ticket #4502700
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Gina,
I can see that my colleague has now responded to your ticket so I will close this thread.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello.Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
I responded to your mail
No one responded to my ticket!!!!