🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

So i have sent an email twice now.

Options

I keep getting the message Unknow String ID. Any suggestions since the King folks aren't helping.

Best Answer

• Marcus-3
    Marcus-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think you're talking about the special puffer game. There's a glitch you have to get up in the 700 and go back and play the special games again just to get to the next level. If I had to do it again I'd skip it

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I'd be happy to give suggestions if you could give some more details on the issues are you having? What do you play on for example, Facebook, mobile, tablet?

• Cheryl_Westberg
    Cheryl_Westberg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'd be happy to give suggestions if you could give some more details on the issues are you having? What do you play on for example, Facebook, mobile, tablet?

I use a tablet. On facebook. It is like an extra game in candy crush jelly. You need to make it through to save misty from cupcake Carl. It was working because I got to level four and now I just get unknown string ID. No biggie, just be nice to be able to play.
  • Marcus-3
    Marcus-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think you're talking about the special puffer game. There's a glitch you have to get up in the 700 and go back and play the special games again just to get to the next level. If I had to do it again I'd skip it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?