🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Lost progress on iPad, but not iPhone

Diane_Rousos
Diane_Rousos Posts: 2 Newbie

Re: Candy Crush Jelly.

After resetting my FB password and logging out/in, all progress is lost on my iPad. My iPhone did not lose progress. Help?! 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Diane,

Jelly Saga normally locks to one game account and it can be tricky to release that connection.

I have seen other threads with the same issue and found that the below steps can get the mobile device back to your game account.

1) Delete the Facebook app and Candy Crush Saga on your device (please note that boosters and lives will be lost)

2) Close all tabs in your browser and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Clear History and Website Data. Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

4) Turn on the device and download the game again from iTunes (please wait with installing the Facebook app)

5) Open Candy Crush Saga and you can now connect it to correct Facebook account.

6) Once you're connected you can proceed by reinstalling the Facebook app.

Cheers :-)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,886 Sweet Legend

Hi Diane, are you still having trouble getting back in on your iPad?  I've reset my password many times and I don't lose the progress.  If you are on your iPad just clear out the history.  Then log out of Facebook and log back in.  When you open the game if I remember correctly it's going to ask if you want to connect to Facebook after that if it's still not working please write back and we'll see what else can be done.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited February 2017

Thanks Elsa :-) 

@Diane

Please could you try to clear the Safari cache first? 

-Clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait a few seconds to clear the cache

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and  reconnect it to Facebook by logging in again. 

Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?