Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Beschreiben Sie hier Ihre Frage genauer (I would like the backup of the app data is allowed. Otherwise the unlimited time would be painstakingly reproduce what I have already built. Many Thanks80 Zeichen bitte)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not too sure if I fully understand your question, but the only way you can back up your game is if you connect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account. Once you've done that, you can load your progress onto any device by simply reconnecting to that account in the game. The only thing to keep in mind is that only your progress and gold bars will sync and carry over, everything else is stored locally.
Then I will have to root my smartphone to get to the app data. Everything else is done.