🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Backup

Options
Dort_He
Dort_He Posts: 6 Level 2

Beschreiben Sie hier Ihre Frage genauer (I would like the backup of the app data is allowed. Otherwise the unlimited time would be painstakingly reproduce what I have already built. Many Thanks80 Zeichen bitte)

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not too sure if I fully understand your question, but the only way you can back up your game is if you connect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account. Once you've done that, you can load your progress onto any device by simply reconnecting to that account in the game. The only thing to keep in mind is that only your progress and gold bars will sync and carry over, everything else is stored locally.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not too sure if I fully understand your question, but the only way you can back up your game is if you connect it to your Facebook or Kingdom account. Once you've done that, you can load your progress onto any device by simply reconnecting to that account in the game. The only thing to keep in mind is that only your progress and gold bars will sync and carry over, everything else is stored locally.

• Dort_He
    Dort_He Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Then I will have to root my smartphone to get to the app data. Everything else is done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?