Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have completed level 720 but I am not able to proceed to the next level. Have I reached the end of the game or will new levels be added soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
The Candy Crush Jelly Saga games team work incredibly hard to release new levels, I think they have done an incredible job with over 700 levels now available to play.
The levels take time to design, test and release and we don't want to rush them as they need to be perfect for our players!
New content will be available but I don't have a time for you right now. I promise that you won't have to wait too long at all!
Kind regards,
Johnny