🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost Progress

Options
Gill_Kiriakidis
Gill_Kiriakidis Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on level 487 on Candy Crush Jelly Saga and it suddenly disconnected from my Facebook account and lost all my progress even though I have previously been able to log in with Facebook and it has saved my game. It won't reconnect to my Facebook and restore my progress, very upset, I never thought Candy Crush would betray me.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

As long as you actively connected your game to either Facebook or Kingdom previously, your progress will be saved and synced to it. If you did, when you reconnect to that account in the game again, the progress from the point where it was last synced will come up. Thing is, even if you delete the game from your Facebook, progress is left untouched because that's stored on King's side and you cannot delete it yourself, as soon as you add the game back to your Facebook then progress you had will come back with it. Do you have access to a PC by any chance? Before going any further you can load the game directly on Facebook and see if your progress comes up. If it doesn't then it's likely you're game was not actively connected and syncing to Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?