Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Even though collecting ample orange candies I get no Monklins. The most I get is one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It still doesn't make sense..how many candies do you need for enough Monklins. I got right down to one move and collected none.
Hello Rose,If you're asking a question on the site then please be sure to add as much information as possible such as the level you are playing, the device you use, and anything else you think might help.You can also use the search feature at the top of the page as the content you're looking for might already exist.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Rose,
If you're asking a question on the site then please be sure to add as much information as possible such as the level you are playing, the device you use, and anything else you think might help.
You can also use the search feature at the top of the page as the content you're looking for might already exist.
Kind regards,
Johnny