🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

No Monklins.

Options
Rose_Little
Rose_Little Posts: 4 Newbie

Even though collecting ample orange candies I get no Monklins. The most I get is one.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Rose,

If you're asking a question on the site then please be sure to add as much information as possible such as the level you are playing, the device you use, and anything else you think might help.

You can also use the search feature at the top of the page as the content you're looking for might already exist.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Rose_Little
    Options

Hello Rose,

If you're asking a question on the site then please be sure to add as much information as possible such as the level you are playing, the device you use, and anything else you think might help.

You can also use the search feature at the top of the page as the content you're looking for might already exist.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I collect loads of orange candies till the egg fills up and them usually a Monklin appears among my candies, but, with this level(185) the most Monklin I get is 2 with one move left.
  • Rose_Little
    Options

It still doesn't make sense..how many candies do you need for enough Monklins. I got right down to one move and collected none.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?