Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I play on a computer and when a combo is made, the pink squares show up and neither I nor Cupcake Carl can use those squares. It's only on Jelly game and not the others. It just started this week. I'm trying to take a screen shot and it won't let me here's the link https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushjelly/?fb_source=sidebar_bookmark
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know what it is, but it's a PITA. They need to get it fixed!
i am having the same issue but only on my PC, it is fine on my tablet or phone, must either be flash issue or possible browser compatibility issue.
Of course you can't get someone in their technical department to answer your question. I don't play on anything but a computer and you're right, it just started doing this and it doesn't do it on their other games. It's frustrating!!!!
I am having the same problem! Started March 6, 2017! What the heck?? This only happens on my laptop and only on Jelly. Anyone have any ideas???
I'm having the same trouble. Nobody seems to want to explain why. I also asked why I don't get any Monkins m even though I collect heaps of orange candy. Never get a sensible reply from King Care.