Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have opened treasure chest and gotten a heart with a circular arrow, but I don't know what this does, nor can I find it anywhere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with stacy11, I just spent 45min googling trying to figure out what the circular arrow meant. Now I realize that it refills your lives full (5).
I have exactly the same question! I just got one of those hearts with a refresh arrow in it. When I get the next one, I'll remember to screen shot
I will if I see it again.
Take a screenshot and post it here - then it's easier to tell what it is :-)
Well, sometimes I get a heart with 1 or 2 hours in it. But this heart just has an arrow in it that looks like the refresh browser arrow. I wonder if it is just one free life?
Hi DarkxXxPhoenyx!
The heart gives you unlimited lives for a certain amount of time.
Once you receive it the time starts to count down which means you can't save the unlimited lives for the following day. Just thought you should know as I have tried to save the feature but it was gone again the following day.
Cheers :-)