🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost all my boosters!!!

Options
Nicole_Strange
Nicole_Strange Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been religiously playing candy crush jelly.  I wasn't getting any messages from friends and the game kept freezing or refusing to open.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and I lost ALL my boosters.  I had over 10 of each! I have been logging in and doing side games to save up.  I have been working hard on saving them so I don't get frustrated and quit playing when I get to much harder levels as I did with original. Please help me!!! I felt like I got kicked in the stomach when I saw they were all gone 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Nicole,

I´m sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Jelly Saga on your Android.

Saved up boosters can get lost due to several reasons. As they are items saved directly to your device's memory in temporary data-files, these can get overwritten by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself.

Therefor we never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play.

I´m glad you already received assistance on the 16th of March from one of my colleagues on King Customer Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?