🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Pb on Level 476

Octave_Parango
Octave_Parango Posts: 1 Newbie

When i start this level with candy blast bomb and double fish , immediatly  there's no more possible moves and i loose both bonuses and lives! Boring situation... please give me back at least my losts bonuses ( 2 of each!)

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

If there are no more moves available the game board should re-shuffle.

If this does not happen could you please capture a screenshot so that I can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Mr_Andini
    Mr_Andini Posts: 1 Newbie

This happened to me as well. Cost me two color bombs.  The color bombs drops onto the middle candy at the bottom and the other candies do not drop in from the top.  Instead the game steals the booster and ends with no more moves available!

• Toni_S
    Toni_S Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2017

Hello,

If there are no more moves available the game board should re-shuffle.

If this does not happen could you please capture a screenshot so that I can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

This is happening to me also, cannot screenshot as game moves straight to the next screen automatically. I've lost two fish, two colour bombs and two blast bombs. Not happy!
  • Toni_S
    Toni_S Posts: 2 Newbie

This happened to me as well. Cost me two color bombs.  The color bombs drops onto the middle candy at the bottom and the other candies do not drop in from the top.  Instead the game steals the booster and ends with no more moves available!

This is happening to me also, cannot screenshot as game moves straight to the next screen automatically. I've lost two fish, two colour bombs and two blast bombs. Not happy!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?