Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I'm playing candy crush jelly saga on facebook 1 year. Now I want to delete all my progress in game and start playing again from level 1, but I don't know how. Help me please. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No Im want to playing with my old facebook account because in that account all my Facebook friends.
Hi Glim- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community :-)
Here you have a few options:
1) Create a new Facebook/Kingdom account- uninstall the game and play connected to a new account. You would be able to start from the beginning but still save your new levels to an account and enjoy the perks of being connected.
2) Uninstall the game and play whilst not connected to any account.
Let me know if you need a hand :-)
Have a Jelly sweet week!