Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Every game has enlarged screen so i can't play the games, iv'e tried making it smaller but can't, can anyone help please as soon as i click any game the whole screen enlarges
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've sorted it out thank you
Hi sorry new to this, if i click on second one it opens PC desktop i can't attach anywhere
You should see three little icons to the above left of your reply box, you can use the second one to attach images.
How do i share a screen shot on here
I don't understand, how does the game being in full screen stop you from being able to play? I take it you're playing straight from FB, right? Take a screenshot and share it here if you can, it can be helpful to see what's going on.