🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I just finished level to 40 on candy crush jelly and it won't let me advance to level 241 because th

Options
Karen_MacDonald
Karen_MacDonald Posts: 5 Level 2

I just finished level to 240 on candy crush jelly and it won't let me advance to level 241 because there is a paint can sign in the way what do I have to do to get past this paint can

Best Answer

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Karen,

Please go to your Google Play app and here if you search for the game, on the page for the app you will see the option to update it. Once complete, the app will now show more levels.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Karen_MacDonald
    Options

Tried everything you suggested and nothing worked. Any other suggestions?

• Karen_MacDonald
    Options

Hello Karen,

Please go to your Google Play app and here if you search for the game, on the page for the app you will see the option to update it. Once complete, the app will now show more levels.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Nothing worked
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Can you please provide me with more information. Have you asked friends for help at the roadblock or tried to use gold bars to pass it? What happens at this point in the game, what shows on the map etc.

Thank you.

• Karen_MacDonald
    Options

I played level 240 at least three times thinking that maybe that would fix it and that didn't work when I get to the end of 240 there is a caution sign with a paint can and paint brush  in the middle of it. Even when I tap on the paint can nothing happens. I asked a couple of my friends what they thought and everyone doesn't know either. I don't have enough gold bars to use but I wouldn't know how to use them if I did have enough

• Johnny_Ryall
    Options

Can you please let me know what version of the game you have.

Go to the game in the app store and click on the 'Read More' section. Here if you scroll down you will find the version number.

Thank you,

• Karen_MacDonald
    Answer ✓
    Options

1.40.14.  I can get to level 241 on my cellphone. The problem I am having is with my kindle fire

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?