Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have candy crush jelly on my iPhone. It dropped me back to level one?? Can you help me with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Thank you for your post.
I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.
To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.
To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.
I hope this information helps.
Kind regards,
Johnny