Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
i had 43 gold bars I went to add play at end of game but all I got was circle then game crashed when I went back in I was down to 18 gold bars and still on same level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laurie,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Laurie,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team