🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

"You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment."

Yamahat_Sake
Yamahat_Sake Posts: 14 Level 2

This problem has come back again after King has solved it 4 weeks ago ( I suppose). It is exactly the same problem now. I just wonder whether the last time King has really solved the problem. Tony Mc and Lynette L both replied to my question previously that they have referred to the King Team. Below is the question I asked 4 weeks ago and is the same that I am facing now. I hope King Team can help to solve the problem, 

"After loading the Candy Crush Jelly Saga, it appears blank (black screen) for a long period and with further clicked on it, this message appears " You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.  Please try again in a moment."

I have tried all the method that I can think of but in vain. From using different browser and different computer, I faced the same problem with the same account - blank screen after loading. For other games like Candy Crush Soda, it worked fine on all the browser and PCs using the same account. With this I can conclude that it is only the Candy Crush Jelly Saga game that I am having this problem. FYI  I have updated all the browsers as well as all the flash players but still face the same problem. Please help."

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?