Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I had this problem before when I completed Level 30. The 3 day countdown to the next level didn't work then either. I received help from Tony, who was very helpful.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue at both 30 and 60. Why don't you just post the solution since so many people have the same problem???
I am having the exact same issue on level 60. Says wait 3 days to unlock, but never does for 2 weeks now....
Hi Steve Eaton,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Christine,