🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Cant access next level

Options
CB-3
CB-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I completed level 382. Can't access the next level. The current screen shows levels 417 to 420. Please help. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi CB- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. 

Is there an error message? 

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed in the Play Store. 

Thanks! 

• Lee_Ann-3
    Lee_Ann-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having a similar problem and emailed support say I had already tried disconnecting/reconnecting to fb, reinstalled the game, restarted my tablet, etc. and asked for advice. I received an autoreply telling me to do the things I'd said I'd already tried and referring to the King Care Community. Here I am, and the issue remains unresolved. 

• CB-3
    CB-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The above responses are not of any help. Still stuck after completing the full 7 days of watering the plant. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks everyone for letting us know, we are currently looking in to this. We hope to have an update for you shortly. 

• Lee_Ann-3
    Lee_Ann-3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I backed up all my stuff, reset my tablet to factory defaults, and reinstalled all my apps. The game works again. It was a last ditch effort that I don't recommend unless you get as frustrated as I did. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I'm having a similar problem and emailed support say I had already tried disconnecting/reconnecting to fb, reinstalled the game, restarted my tablet, etc. and asked for advice. I received an autoreply telling me to do the things I'd said I'd already tried and referring to the King Care Community. Here I am, and the issue remains unresolved. 

I am sorry about this, which model of device are you playing on?
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

The above responses are not of any help. Still stuck after completing the full 7 days of watering the plant. 

I am sorry about this, which model of device are you playing on?
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I backed up all my stuff, reset my tablet to factory defaults, and reinstalled all my apps. The game works again. It was a last ditch effort that I don't recommend unless you get as frustrated as I did. 

Thanks for sharing with us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?