Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I completed level 382. Can't access the next level. The current screen shows levels 417 to 420. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I backed up all my stuff, reset my tablet to factory defaults, and reinstalled all my apps. The game works again. It was a last ditch effort that I don't recommend unless you get as frustrated as I did.
The above responses are not of any help. Still stuck after completing the full 7 days of watering the plant.
I'm having a similar problem and emailed support say I had already tried disconnecting/reconnecting to fb, reinstalled the game, restarted my tablet, etc. and asked for advice. I received an autoreply telling me to do the things I'd said I'd already tried and referring to the King Care Community. Here I am, and the issue remains unresolved.
Thanks everyone for letting us know, we are currently looking in to this. We hope to have an update for you shortly.
Hi CB- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game.
Is there an error message?
Please make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed in the Play Store.
Thanks!