🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unlink facebook account with king account

Options
Tree__Chang
Tree__Chang Posts: 3 Newbie

I use facebook account to play candy crush for a long time. I just created a king account for my daughter for several weeks. One time, we use the same device. Now the king account is linked to my facebook account. The progress of my fb account is synced to my daughter's king account. I searched the king care. But it dose not help. Could you please un-link the two account and revert the king account progress back?

And one more question, could we use the same device to play candy crush afterward without account linked again?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Tree!

I suggest you start by unlinking the game from both Facebook and Kingdom.

Next step is to set up different user profiles on your Android device. Just go into settings >> users and from here create a new user profile. You can now switch between users and install the game, then link to the correct Facebook and Kingdom profile.

Cheers 

• Tree__Chang
    Options

Hi Combo,

Thanks. The question is how to "unlinking the game from both Facebook and Kingdom"? Just logged both account out form the game?

I logged both facebook and king account out and make sure no account is logged in at my device. Then I logged in with facebook account again. Then I logged the fb account out, I found the king account is already logged in automatically.

• Tree__Chang
    Options

Hi Tree!

I suggest you start by unlinking the game from both Facebook and Kingdom.

Next step is to set up different user profiles on your Android device. Just go into settings >> users and from here create a new user profile. You can now switch between users and install the game, then link to the correct Facebook and Kingdom profile.

Cheers 

Hi Combo,Thanks. The question is how to "unlinking the game from both Facebook and Kingdom"? Just logged both account out form the game?I logged both facebook and king account out and make sure no account is logged in at my device. Then I logged in with facebook account again. Then I logged the fb account out, I found the king account is already logged in automatically.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?