Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Every time I try to play the clock starts ticking and gets to 2 days 57 minutes and stops. Level 100 Candy Crush Jelly Saga been 5 days and it still shows I have to wait 3 days. Any work around?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gerald Malley,
Thank you for your comment here on King Care.
You should have received my private message here on King Care, visible for you in the envelope beside your King Care avatar.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Where's the answer or solution?? All I got is an email with this link and the email said "they think they have the answer." There was no answer or solution. What's up with this problem??
Hi Gerald,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.