Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Level 255 keeps going to the incorrect screen making it impossible to pass this level. Very annoying as I am playing a bonus game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
An hour after my last post, it's all fixed now.
Deleted and re-installed the app on my iPhone 6 and it still doesn't work
This is so frustrating
The problem only seems to be for iOS devices because I had the same problem on my iPhone but played the same level on my galaxy tablet and was able to pass it.
Same! I've tried to get them to fix this twice! I sent two emails under different headings so hopefully they would actually look and both times they sent me the same automated email. This is stupid, it's an impossible level as is.
Same nothing works!!!!
Hey Johnny fb_1377356872561075, regarding level 255
it still doesn't work. Yes I uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version. It. Still. Doesn't. Play. Correctly.
It is NOT fixed!
When I mail them, they tell me it's a challenging level and I should keep trying and I will pass it. Why a joke. So irritating
Hello all,
Please refer to this thread for further information:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/experiencing-a-problem-passing-level-255-in-candy-crush-jelly-saga
Thanks,
Johnny
I've also been stuck here for days. I finish the first screen, and the game pans to the incorrect next screen. Very frustrating.
I have the same problem. Why aren't they addressing the problem
Another form says it's fixed but is not. In same boat. Annoying. Please fix