Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2WPHKepsAMThis video clearly shows that some of the levels are not accessible as it was blocked by a pink screen. I am unable to access level 432. This happened more than two weeks ago. Can you please help. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Combo. I appreciate your suggestion but I have done all these: Different Browser ( IE11, Firefox, Chrome, Edge), clear all the cache, history and even changing notebook/desktop to log in and the result is the same. I reckon it must be the game. I am not the only one having this problem. If I am not wrong at least three gamers are having this same problem as reported. Others are not affected because it only happened to Level 427 to 436 and then from 437 to 444. If you can access to this level, please take a look.
Hi Yamahat!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers