Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
road block to continue on to level 101 clock will not count down 3 days it has been almost a week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still have not moved on. The clock is still at 3days and will not count down. I am on a laptop computer. thank you for getting back to me.
Hi Terry- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been having a bit of a tricky time progressing in your game. - Have you successfully moved forward now? - Are you playing on desktop or mobile?Let me know if you need a hand! Have a sweet week!
Hi Terry- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been having a bit of a tricky time progressing in your game.
- Have you successfully moved forward now?
- Are you playing on desktop or mobile?
Let me know if you need a hand!
Have a sweet week!