Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Once again, when I finish one episode, the 3 days timer doesn't work. I've finished level 60 and need to go to the next episode, but i've been stuck for days. Please help as you helped in the last episode.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Momo,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Can you please try again now and let me know how you're getting on?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Momo,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Can you please try again now and let me know how you're getting on?Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team