🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

I inadvertently bought something and had no idea what until I got a bill from iTunes...

Naomi-6
Naomi-6 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was on my phone and was busy doing things and had CC Jelly Saga open and noticed that it was purchasing something as my thumb was resting on home button...I was really dumbfounded as I looked down and saw "purchase confirmed"???  Well I found out it was for some sort of Piggy bank pack (don't even know what that is...) and I was charged $3.17.  Can you please refund this as it was purchased by error?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Noami,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Thisgameisascam
    Thisgameisascam Posts: 7 Level 2

This is a scam you cannot advance in the game or access any features without paying or waiting tremendous amounts of town or getting nothing at all I'd suggest get one that is totally free they're out there and this game was once too until they planted the seed to get you coming back then they put cost on everything and charge you whatever they think you will pay. Go on to the next free game they've made so you will not have to pay!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

This is a scam you cannot advance in the game or access any features without paying or waiting tremendous amounts of town or getting nothing at all I'd suggest get one that is totally free they're out there and this game was once too until they planted the seed to get you coming back then they put cost on everything and charge you whatever they think you will pay. Go on to the next free game they've made so you will not have to pay!

Thank you for your feedback

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?