🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly

Options
Photocrazy
Photocrazy Posts: 6 Level 2

On my android phone I needed one more move which was already there but out of moves on level 605, a super hard level.  I purchased 15 gold bars but it didn't show the bars and kept taking me back to buy more bars without me doing anything.  After closing the purchase choices window twice the game froze and I had to close the game then open it again after trying several times to get it to unfreeze by bringing up the quit game or return screen and hitting return.  I now have the gold bars, but you owe me a move up to level 606 since it was an easy one move win for me or I wouldn't have bought the bars.  I had used what tools I had left to get to that point since it was such a hard level.  I can't afford to keep refilling hammers etc. which is needed to finish this level.  I have spent way too much playing this game as it is.  Please advance me to level 606 from 605 because if the game had worked right I would have cleared 605.  Also you really need to make the choices on this page below for the name of game and platform etc easier to read before you make a choice, you should not have to move your screen to lay flat to read them.  I would also like to know how to reconnect my games to Facebook without starting over.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Photocrazy,

Thank you for posting your question and feedback here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?