Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I cant get past the first unlock I have tried to buy tokens but I am told that the store is unavailable and the clock for unlock is stuck on 3 days to unlock
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue! My countdown has been at 3days 0 hours 0 minutes for 5 days now.
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM & I have managed to unlock the game by having the game open then going to the clock/date on my P.C.& moving the date forward by 4 days and hay presto, i got unlocked,
.
OMG... changing the date on the computer totally works... Just changed it and once saved the candy crush game let me go through to the next stage. thanks so much for the answer.